Happy Holidays to you and your family!! I hope that they are the best ever for you! Take some time to look for the intangibles – the really good stuff!
Here’s this message to you in video form!
Forgive me please, I have been busy the past few weeks in that I traveled up to Pennsylvania to visit with my mom who is in a skilled nursing facility and had a lot to deal with in doing that! I’m sure you can relate that we can’t always do ALL of the things we want to – I’ve wanted to make this message for sometime, and I’m thankful that I got the opportunity to do it and to share it with you!
Here’s a few key points from the message:
- The best gift you can give yourself and those around you is: your own personal health and wellness.
- Example of one of my client’s WHY
- You cannot take care of those you love and care about if you don’t love and care for yourself first
- Thoughts from my mom and her friend and all women/men talking bad about themselves
- Let’s talk New Year’s Resolutions.
- Instead of forcing yourself into some kind of “juice cleanse” or fancy detox diet, or trying some other kind of fad diet or workout routine where you go every single day and then burn out after 5 days .. How about a sustainable, enjoyable, TRUE lifestyle change that works for YOU?
- The LONG HAUL.
- NOT microwave mentality
I mention in the video my 6-week program to help you create your own true, sustainable, enjoyable lifestyle changes. I’d love to talk with you about it and share more of the details with you if you are interested! Reach out to me here (reply to this message) and I’ll share them with you! Let’s make 2018 the best and most intentional year yet!
Blessings to you and your family,
Owner, Holistic Personal Trainer
richmond-wellness.com | 804-367-3589 phone